Mediplacements are recruiting for a Speech & Language Therapist who is looking to work in the London region.Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist
Start Date: ASAP
3 Months Initially
* To assess, diagnose, manage and evaluate outcomes for children and young people presenting with a range of speech, language and communication needs including social communication, ASD, developmental language disorder, language disorder, speech sound disorders.
* To develop and implement care plans, interventions appropriate to the clinical needs identified working directly with the CYP or with and through others.
* To support parent. Carers educators, education staff in helping children with speech, language and communication difficulties access learning opportunities and/or the curriculum bu advising on adaption needs and contributing to the formulation, monitoring and evaluation of individual education plans and targets
* To undertake SLT assessments as part of the statutory assessment of special educational needs and disabilities.
* To attend and contribute to client related meetings, conferences such as Team Around the Child Meetings, Child Protection Conferences, Annual reviews in support of individual clients.
* To ensure that the service provided is integrated within the relevant multi-uni disciplinary care pathways, evidence based/informed and delivered in accordance with team care pathways/protocols whilst being responsive to the needs of the local population.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Faye & Jamie on 0207 045 3345 or 0207 613 7574
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available