We get it, it’s not uncommon to feel down and lethargic at this time of year. With gloomy winter skies and shorter days, it can sometimes be hard to motivate yourself.
There are many top tips to get through this, our personal favourites are:
1. Stay Active – anything from a short walk, to joining a local club or gym can help you benefit from an endorphin release.
2. Keep in Touch – interaction with others can play a key part in boosting your mood. Get together with friends / family, socialise and let laughter be the best medicine.
3. Eat healthily – you hear it time and time again but what you put into your body matters. Eating more complex carbs like spinach and potatoes help as they take longer to process and don’t cause havoc with your blood sugar levels.
4. Get some fresh air – wrap up, spend more time outside and take in some natural vitamin D.
5. Failure to plan is planning for failure – give yourself something to look forward to… Here’s our cue to step in…
Entering is easy, all you need to do is complete the following form letting us know your work availability. Winners will be announced via our social media channels Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter / Instagram so be sure to give us a follow (if you haven’t already!)
This promotion is available to healthcare professionals who provide us with their availability (via this webform) by 29th February 2020. The winner will be selected at random within 7 days of the competition ending and announced through our social media channels on the 6th March 2020.