Mediplacements are looking to recruit a band 5/6/7 Speech and Language Therapist for a locum position with our client in Berkshire.
The pay for this position is £20-£35 per hour, and we are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible for an ongoing duration.
Successful candidates must be HCPC registered.
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday-Friday
Shift Pattern: 8:30-16:.30 (flexible)
* We are looking for SLT with adult experience and they must be dysphagia trained and able to work independently
* They will need to work across the community settings in outpatients and on home visits for assessment of dysphagia in care homes and patient homes and so must have a car or vehicle access
* Must have NHS experience and be happy to work remotely and with clients face-to-face
* We work across Berkshire with bases in - Slough, Reading, Newbury, and Wokingham to support and cover the surrounding areas
* To work as part of the team in the area
* Needs at least 2 years' worth of post graduate experience
If you're interested in working as a locum speech therapist with Mediplacements, apply now!
When you work with Mediplacements, you will have access to a range of benefits that will support you in your role. Our dedicated one-to-one service ensures that you have the support you need to thrive in your role. Our fast-track registration process allows you to start your new role as soon as possible. The excellent rates of pay, and assistance with travel and accommodation are designed to make your transition as smooth as possible. We also offer weekly pay that is always on time, and access to exclusive NHS and private sector jobs. There is no registration fee, and you will have access to free online training.
If you are not available for this position, we encourage you to refer a friend and take advantage of our £250 referral bonus. T&C's apply.