Mediplacements are recruiting for a permanent Podiatrist to work for one of our well established and well respected private clients based in Barbados.
This post will suit a Podiatrist (for the UK)/Chiropodist (for Canada) with a good level of general skills and an understanding for both Diabetic foot and MSK conditions with Local Anaesthetics and POMa or POMS.
The clinic has a relaxed atmosphere. General clinic with a fungal nail, ingrown toenail, verrucae, sports, plantar fasciitis and other MSK-related conditions, venous conditions and diabetic foot specialties.
The successful candidate must have a degree or diploma in Podiatry with a current HCPC registration or equivalent license and a local analgesia certificate is a mandatory requirement.
What our client is looking for -
- Experience: 3-5 years in clinical practice
- The ability to work independent;y as well as part of a team
- Must demonstrate responsibility patient care and colleagues
- Commitment to personal development and growth
- Excellent time-keeping and excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and desire to deliver beyond patients' expectations
- First class customer service
What our client is offering -
- Full induction to the clinic
- Online patient management system
- Reception cover
- Training, support and ongoing mentorship
- 28 days paid holiday
If this sounds like the next job for you, please contact Georgia on 0207 045 3335 or alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With Mediplacements, locums can expect:
* A dedicated personalised one to one service from experienced specialist consultants
* Excellent rates of pay
* 24 hour service
* Fast track registration process
* Fast weekly pay
* Assistance booking travel and accommodation
* Appraisal support
* Free online training
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)