Mediplacements are currently recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist with Paediatric experience for a Locum job in London.
*09.00 - 17.30
* To provide support to the Clinicl Lead Operational Pharmacist in providing a high quality dispensary service which is
* responsive to patient and customer needs .
* To act as a role model and provide clinical and professional support to the dispensary .
* To clinically screen TTOs and Outpatient prescriptions as required.
* To develop the role of the rotational Pharmacists in the dispensary.
* To ensure the dispensary's compliance with best practice and medicines legislation.
* To ensure the safe and secure management of controlled drugs in the Dispensary.
* To deliver dispensary services to promote the safe, effective and economic use of medicines in line with National,
* Trust and pharmacy objectives.
As a Paediatric Pharmacist you will be delivering care to children. To develop the provision of clinical pharmacy services to the Paediatrics and Maternity Service Lines in accordance to the needs of the user and the required standards of quality and professional practice.
You must also have a sound knowledge of the concepts of drug use and medicines management across the whole range of ages - from birth and in neonatal intensive care units, through to adolescence and the transition to adult medicine.
It is essential that you have experience of clinical pharmacy, ability to work under pressure, good time management and prioritisation skills, enthusiastic and motivated.
In order to qualify for this position, it is essential you have a MPharm Degree or equivalent with current registration with GPHC.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a Paediatric environment with hospital experience.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).