Mediplacements are looking for a Band 6 Dietitian to work for our client based in Nottinghamshire.
Candidates must be HCPC Registered.
Start date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
* To provide a specialist dietetic service to people with intellectual disabilities including people with under nutrition, dysphagia , Prader Willi Syndrome and people on home enteral feeds and other specialist diets.
* To provide highly specialist evidence based dietary advice and treatment for individual clients and their carers.
* Inform and advise line manager as to training, and development needs of individuals and establishments with whom they work.
* To support the development of a strategy for Nutrition and Dietetics within service remit.
* A high quality Dietetic service is provided in line with best practice within service remit.
* Multi-agency/disciplinary services benefit from coordinated approaches to management of nutrition.
* Regular reporting to professional lead/senior colleagues on issues affecting service delivery.
With Mediplacements, locum Dietitians can expect:
* A dedicated personalised one to one service from experienced specialist consultants
* Excellent rates of pay
* 24 hour service
* Fast track registration process
* Fast weekly pay
* Assistance booking travel and accommodation
* Appraisal support
* Free online training
For more information, please call Jamie on 0207 613 7574 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)