Mediplacements are recruiting for a Podiatrist to work for one of our well respected and established private clients based in Norwich.
Our client is is a multi-clinic based accredited private practice, offering full scope of podiatry treatments including routine foot care, Biomechanics, Swift therapy, Plasma therapy, Shock Wave treatment, Cryotherapy, and other specialist podiatry services. They also offer a range of holistic treatments.
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Podiatrist to join a friendly team of 15 staff, including 7 podiatrists, working within their 7 high street accredited clinics situated across Norwich and the beautiful county of Norfolk. Part time hours are also acceptable
The client is looking for an enthusiastic team member who feels as passionate about podiatry and the way it can help people achieve healthy active lifestyles as they do. Regular events for all the staff are held as a chance for the whole team to socialise and engage with each other.
The successful candidate will need to be a car driver, be confident in their basic podiatry skills, and be open to further training.
** Our client is one of the very few private practice's in the UK that can offer sponsorship visas to overseas podiatrists **
Salary of £28,000-£38,000 depending on experience, company pension & healthcare package. Our client understands that a move to another county may be daunting, which is why they offer a £1000 relocation fee accompanied by support in finding suitable housing.
What the client has to offer -
* A diverse environment to work in, working in different clinics each day across Norfolk & Norwich
* Being part of a passionate team of podiatrists and staff with regular events where the whole team socialize and engage with each other
* The ability to constantly evolve your podiatry skills through in-house training on innovative treatments
* £1000 relocation fee and support in finding suitable accommodation
* Cash back health care scheme
** Successful candidates must be HCPC registered **
If this sounds like the next job for you, please contact Rinda on 0207 045 3364 or alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With Mediplacements, Candidates can expect:
* A dedicated personalised one to one service from experienced specialist consultants
* Excellent rates of pay
* 24 hour service
* Fast track registration process
* Fast weekly pay
* Assistance booking travel and accommodation
* Appraisal support
* Free online training
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)