Mediplacements are recruiting for a Speech & Language Therapist who is looking to work in Buckinghamshire.
Speech and Language Therapist
* The post holder will carry out assessment, treatment and management of adults with acquired speech, language, voice and communication needs, and eating and drinking difficulties, secondary to neurological, progressive, and functional conditions, in a range of settings. Principle Duties
* To provide specialist speech and language therapy within the Adult Speech and Language Therapy Service.
* To provide advice, training and support to relatives, carers, non-specialists and other professionals working with adults in a range of settings including health and social care settings.
* To be an effective member of the SLT team and the broader multidisciplinary team.
* To participate in service development as required.
* To undertake other duties, as requested by the line manager to ensure the efficient, effective running of the SLT Service.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Jamie on 0207 613 7574
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available