Mediplacements are looking for a Dietitian to work for our client based in the Suffolk region.
Community experience required.
Job role: Community Dietitian
Start date: ASAP
End date: 3 month period and possibly ongoing
30 hours per week
09:00 - 17:00
* Car Driver desirable (not essential)
* A clinical dietitian providing a service to adults in the community.
* Mainly comprise of assessing and reviewing patients requiring home enteral feeding (HEF) and oral nutrition support in their own home and in care homes.
* Previous experience in working within a community setting is desirable.
With Mediplacements, locum Dietitians can expect:
* A dedicated personalised one to one service from experienced specialist consultants
* Excellent rates of pay
* 24 hour service
* Fast track registration process
* Fast weekly pay
* Assistance booking travel and accommodation
* Appraisal support
* Free online training
For more information, please call Parul on 0207 613 7577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply)