Mediplacements are recruiting for a Speech & Language Therapist who is looking to work in Kent.
Paediatric Dysphagia Speech Therapist
Speech and Language Therapist
* Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent Health Professions Council - Licence to Practice Registered Member of Royal College of Speech and Language Therapist
* Relevant experience post registration, minimum 2 years Sound knowledge of a range of assessment tools and evidence of skilled application relevant to the client group
* Well established knowledge of a range of appropriate therapeutic interventions and competence to work independently with a well-developed level of clinical expertise relevant to Paediatrics Knowledge of current local and national policies and procedures relevant to Paediatrics, Health, Social Care and Education Knowledge of relevant child/adult safeguarding procedures Understanding of the principles of clinical governance/audit Understanding of the roles of other professionals and third sector in meeting the needs of the client group Knowledge and understanding of organisational governance issues and policies Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - including observation, listening and empathy skills.
* Good organisational skills.
* Prioritisation skills of caseload and own diary/time management. Demonstrates ability to be a good team member Car Driver (if applicable to post requirements) or ability to travel from one venue to another within the locality within a timely manner.
* Resilient, flexible and self-motivating.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Jamie on 0207 613 7574
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available