Mediplacements are recruiting for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist who is looking to work in London.
Speech and Language Therapist
Full time (Mon-Fri)
* 2 days Dysfluency clinic - virtual / Face to face - opportunity for assessment and therapy
* 3 days Mainstream schools - virtual / Face to face
* Usually working in mainstream schools across the borough with school age children (primary and/or secondary) with a range of SLCN
* Experience of writing Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) ideal
* Mostly consultative role, some opportunity for training, depending on experience
* Candidates must have at least 2 years' experience of working with children and have experience of dysfluency (children who stammer)
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Faye & Jamie on 0207 045 3345 or 0207 613 7574
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available