Mediplacements are currently recruiting a COVID Vaccination Hub Supervisor for a Large NHS Client based in Essex.
COVID Vaccination Hub Supervisor
Monday - Sunday (7 days each week), 7:30am - 8pm
ASAP - Initially for 4 weeks
* Supervise the dilution of the vaccine by the vaccinators and ensure it is in accordance with relevant policies and standard operating procedures.
* Provide second check to vaccinators where required.
* Support with particulate identification where vaccinators are in doubt.
* Ensure aseptic techniques are maintained at all times and that each vial is handled with extreme care.
* Complete the opening and closing checklist.
* Ensure Fridge temperature are maintained at all times and report any excursions to Pharmacy Vaccination Hub team.
* Ensure Fridge is not opened frequently and unnecessarily.
* Ensure Stock count and rotation maintained at all times.
* Ensure all the appropriate equipment/consumable are used by the vaccinators at all times.
* Ensure all relevant SOPs with regards to waste management are followed.
* Refer any queries or concerns to the Pharmacy Vaccination hub team or Chief Pharmacist.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the pharmacy team on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).