Mediplacements are recruiting for a Band 8a Speech & Language Therapist to work in a College in Cheshire.Mediplacements are recruiting for a Band 8a Speech & Language Therapist to work in a College in Cheshire.
This roll is a permanent position
Start date: ASAP
You must have a post basic dysphagia qualification.
* Manage a caseload of students with complex communication needs and dysphagia
* Initial assessment of students communication needs as well as eating and drinking skills of application to college
* Lead processes and service delivery models
* Provide advice to other therapists and families
* Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams /interpreters
* You will demonstrate your knowledge in both theoretical and practical levels of current perspectives on communication and dysphagia along a sound understanding of clinical governance.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Mediplacements on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available