Mediplacements are recruiting for a Band 5 Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist who is looking to work in the West Midlands region.Ref: J89813
Position: Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: On Going
Location: East Midlands
* 4 days per week, 9am to 5pm which includes a 60 minutes unpaid break.
* This is an MLD caseload (with additional AAC skills)
* Age group of 16-21 (mostly 18+) with modest special education needs and autism
* All students have verbal and literacy skills and have targets to achieve
* There may be some travel between sites.
Our client is looking for a Band 5 SLT to work in the West Midlands region. The successful applicant will provide residential care for 19 children and young people. Not all will need language therapy but that number may increase in the future. The environment is based in an old Manor house but the therapy team has their own therapy rooms. Ideally this is a permanent role but however our client would consider temp to perm.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Faye & Jamie on 0207 045 3345
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available