Mediplacements are recruiting for a Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist to work in a Paediatric team in Essex.
Specialty: early years, clinic, mainstream and special school setting
Start date: ASAP
Finish date: Ongoing
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working within one or more Pathways:
- Speech, Voice & Dysfluency Pathway
- Language and Hearing Impairment Pathway
- Social Communication Pathway
- Prioritisation, Assessment and Therapy.
- Supporting children's and young people's communication.
- Working with children in groups and individually.
- Working as part of a multi-professional team in partnership with families.
- Training families and professionals.
- Jointly setting and reviewing targets with parents and/or nursery/school staff.
- Measure outcomes.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Mediplacements on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available