Mediplacements are currently recruiting for an experienced Phlebotomist to work for our clients based across Manchester.
With a multitude of job vacancies available which include, immediate start dates, excellent rates of pay and flexible working hours.
We are looking for Phlebotomist's who are able to hit the ground running, with the ability to perform high quality general Phlebotomy within a fast paced environment.
Candidates will be required to work on an "ad-hock" basis and travel would be required around the Manchester area. All of the necessary supplies and training will be provided.
- 1 year previous Phlebotomy experience within the UK
- Certificate of competence
- Good checkable references
- Motivated and flexible attitude
Ad-hoc work, mornings and long days available
To find out more please call Natasha on 0207 613 6816 or email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay - on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- Our loyalty scheme; TPG incentives - thousands of online and in store discounts
- No Registration Fee!
- Reimbursed CRBs
- Free online training available