Mediplacements are currently recruiting for an experienced Paediatric Phlebotomist to work for our client based in London.
1 year phlebotomy experience in the UK in a fast paced environment is essential and the successful candidate will have previously worked within a similar position and is looking to take their career to the next level.
The candidate MUST be able to bleed babies and must have recent paediatric phlebotomy experience and be happy to work on an ad-hoc basis.
Shift times are usually 9-5 based at different hospitals in Central London
To find out more, or to apply for locum Phlebotomy work, please contact Natasha on 0207 613 6816 or via email email@example.com .
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay - on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- No Registration Fee!
- Reimbursed CRBs
- Free online training available