Our client based in Harrogate is looking to recruit a permanent operations manager with in
a sterile services department.
The successful candidate must have relevant experience.
The General Manager is responsible for:
- human resources and all staff working directly or indirectly below him/her,
- production, and the timely delivery of all products and services,
- quality assurance,
- compliance to internal and external procedures, legislation and regulatory governance,
- risk management, security and health and safety.
The candidate will:
- Manage the effective and efficient use of labour, equipment and other resources
- Ensure the effectively use the IT, finance and other systems and maintain the integrity and availability of management information.
- Produce and report timely and accurate management information and record and report key performance indicators.
- Manage directly or indirectly the day to day running of the unit
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary.
For more information please call Parul on 0207 613 7577 or send a copy of your CV to Parul@mediplacements.com
Not available for this position Why not refer a friend and earn £250 (T&C's Apply)