HPC registered Biomedical Scientist required for an exciting locum job within Microbiology in London. Mediplacements are looking for a Biomedical Scientist with good Microbiology experience to cover a locum job placement in the London area, to start ASAP.
Our client currently has a locum requirement for a Biomedical Scientist to cover Day shifts for an on-going duration within their laboratory working in routine bacteriology.
Start Date: ASAP
Normal Core Hours: 37.5
To be considered for this London job you must be a HPC registered Biomedical Scientist with a minimum of 1/2 years post registration experience specialising in Microbiology, available to start ASAP
To apply or for more BMS jobs in the London, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Biomedical Science team directly on 0845 230 6666!
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) disclosure, Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Government Procurement Service (GPS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 17 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Biomedical Science sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Government Procurement Service (GPS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Biomedical Science profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.