Notice: Undefined variable: job_title in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 209
Notice: Undefined variable: job_speciality in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 215
Notice: Undefined variable: job_grade in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 216
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/variables.php on line 1758
Notice: Undefined variable: job_pretty_location_name in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 217
- Start Date:
Notice: Undefined variable: job_startdate in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 218
Notice: Undefined variable: thesalary in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 219
- End Date:
Notice: Undefined variable: job_enddate in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 220
Notice: Undefined variable: job_pretty_duration in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 221
Notice: Undefined variable: job_detail1 in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 238
Notice: Undefined variable: job_detail2 in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 239
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 20 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the
Notice: Undefined variable: job_profession_remove_dashes_caps in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 305
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the
Notice: Undefined variable: job_profession_remove_dashes_caps in /home/virtual/site40/fst/var/www/html/job.php on line 307
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.