Sterile Services job Manchester
- Speciality: Sterile Services
- Grade: Sterile Services
- Location: North West England
- Start Date: Required ASAP
- Salary: £14 - £16 per hour
- End Date: Ongoing
- Duration: Temporary
- Ref: J70283
Mediplacements are recruiting for a Band 4 Endoscopy technician to work with our client based in Manchester.
Position: Endoscopy Technician
Start Date: ASAP
Accommodation available: No
Car Driver: No
Our client is looking for an experienced Endoscopy Technician to join our team in Manchester.
This is a band 4 role, to start ASAP working Monday - Friday, day shifts 8am / 6pm.
Weekdays rates being from £13 - £15 per hour. For all other information, please call Maisie ASAP - 0207 045 3318.
If this sounds like the next job for you, please call Maisie on 0207 045 3318. Maisie can also be reached by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague.
Additional benefits include:
-A dedicated one to one service
-Fast track registration process
-Excellent rates of pay
-Assistance with travel and accommodation
-Weekly pay - on time, every time
-Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
-No Registration Fee!
-Free online training available
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 23 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Sterile Services sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Sterile Services profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.