Permanent Audiologist/ RHAD - surrey
- Speciality: Audiology
- Grade: Audiologist
- Location: South East Coast
- Start Date: Required ASAP
- Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- End Date: Ongoing
- Duration: Permanent
- Ref: PermAudioSurrey
Mediplacements are currently looking for an experienced Audiologist/RHAD to fill an exciting opportunity working with our private client based in Surrey.
Our client is looking for someone to join their small friendly team, with three stores.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + additional bonus'
The successful candidate should have a full UK driver's license and transport.
All professional fees are paid.
This role includes a domiciliary day once a month.
As an additional bonus the company offers 33 days holiday a year - inclusive of bank holidays.
Why work for us:
Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
No registration fee!
Free online training to broaden your compliance portfolio
Refer a colleague bonus opportunity plus loyalty schemes and incentives
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 23 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Audiology sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Audiology profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.