Permanent HAD/Audiologst job - London
- Speciality: Audiology
- Grade: Audiologist
- Location: London
- Start Date: Required ASAP
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- End Date: Ongoing
- Duration: Permanent
- Ref: Audiologist
Mediplacements are currently looking for an experienced Hearing Aid Dispenser/Audiologist to fill an exciting opportunity working with our client based in London.
As our client is an independent company, not being owned by any manufacturers means they are able to provide customers with an amazing range of hearing aids at lower costs.
They're looking for a suitable candidate with the following skills:
*Competent use of audiological equipment
*The ability to perform assessments, fittings, follow-ups and repairs
*Professional and cooperative attitude towards customers and colleagues
*Proven competency in verbal and written communication
They should have experience working within an audiology environment, and have the ability to work without supervision. It is desirable for them to have a demonstrable aptitude towards improving skills and experience working in a sales environment.
Clinical duties will include:
*Performing audiological procedures in line with current clinical guidelines and protocols
*Striving for the best product sale for the customer
*Providing the customer with an accurate fitting and to ensure the customer has the information required for self-maintenance and appointment-based aftercare
*Adhering to all operational procedures as outlined by the company
*Maintaining a high level of professionalism, customer care, and service provision
*Reporting all incidents and complaints to the Business Development Manager
*Ensuring the smooth flow of clinical and administrative work
*Effectively communicating and appropriately responding to all visitors
*Monitoring essential stocks and communicating with the Business Development Manager to order as required
Our client is offering:
*Commission on sale of all hearing aids and some accessories
*Competitive salary 35k + commission
*All travel costs covered
*Range of appointments including domiciliary services and dewaxing
*Opportunity to grow and develop into leadership and management roles
To be suitable for this opportunity, the client requires someone with the subsequent educations:
*Masters or Bachelors degree in audiological science or equivalent
*BAAT part 1 and part 2
*Other relevant audiology qualification
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 23 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Audiology sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Audiology profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.