NHS Agency Nurse Flintshire
- Speciality: Band 5 - RGN
- Grade: Registered General Nurse
- Location: Wales
- Start Date: Required ASAP
- Salary: £20 - £28 per hour
- End Date: Ongoing
- Duration: Temporary
- Ref: JN 33654125
Here at JustNurses we are actively recruiting for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to cover a number of shifts based with our NHS client in Flintshire, North Wales.
We have various types of shifts including ongoing block bookings and ad-hoc work and are looking for RGN's who are fully NMC registered to cover a number of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
Pay: £20-£28 per hour
Position: Registered Nurse
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Flintshire, North Wales
Shifts: Days & nights
Monitor patient progress
Can administer medicines
Must be able to apply surgical dressing
Can assist with the efficient running of wards
Must be able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
Excellent comprehensive knowledge of Nursing
Reliable, flexible and motivated individual with excellent clinical skills
Minimum of 6 months' experience working within a UK hospital.
Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
Why not refer your colleagues and earn up to £200 referral bonus on successful placement. Please contact us for details, T&C's apply
Please contact Daniel Cosgrove to discuss to this role or alternative vacancies on 0207 613 6797.
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- No registration fee
- Reimbursed Police Check
- Free online training
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 22 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Nursing sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Nursing profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.