Audiologist job available in Essex
- Speciality: Audiology
- Grade: Audiologist
- Location: East Of England
- Start Date: Required ASAP
- Salary: £20.00 - £30.00 per hour
- End Date: Ongoing
- Duration: Temporary
- Ref: EM002
We are looking for a qualified Audiologist to work with our client based in Essex.
This role is due to start ASAP.
All Applicants must be BSc / MSc qualified, recent experience is required, although newly qualified Audiologists will also be considered.
Duties will include:
- ENT clinics
- Repairs and fittings
For more information or to apply, please contact Simon Woodward on 020 7613 6791.
We offer £250 for successful Audiology referrals! Please contact us for details, T&C's apply.
Additional benefits include:
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*Our loyalty scheme; TPG incentives - thousands of online and in store discounts
*No Registration Fee!
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 22 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Audiology sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Audiology profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.