Band 7 Clinical Psychologist Job Oxford
- Speciality: Adult Mental Health and Personality Disorder
- Grade: Clinical Psychologist
- Location: South East Coast
- Start Date: Required ASAP
- Salary: £25 - £30 per hour
- End Date: Ongoing
- Duration: Temporary
- Ref: LF151
Mediplacements Mental Health Division are searching for a Clinical Psychologist to work as a locum at an NHS Trust based in Oxford.
We require a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist with adult mental health and personality disorder experience to work our client's Reconnect Team.
The Reconnect Team works with parents of children aged 0-2 years using groups and individual therapy to support them in parenting their children, who are subject to a Child Protection Plan. The post holder will need to be a driver with access to a car.
All applicants will require an HCPC registration, right to work in the UK and an up to date DBS.
Mediplacements is a national framework agency so are able to support you in your search for any location. Our excellent payroll team will support all of your payment needs and are there to assist at any time.
Please also remember our referral scheme and take advantage of a CASH £250 bonus for each person you introduce.
We look forward to working with you.
Please contact Lee on 0207 613 6815 for full details on all current vacancies.
Prior to applying for this job please note that all applicants must be able to provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the relevant UK governing body (e.g. the Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council, General Medical Council etc).
- Relevant experience of the role you are applying for.
You will also be required to complete the following prior to any offer of work:
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly CRB check), Mediplacements can assist you with this process (please note this is not applicable for Medical Lab Staff).
- Full occupational health clearance regarding immunisations etc. in the form of a valid 'fitness to practice certificate' as per current Crown Commercial Service (CCS) standards (e.g. an occupational health report stating dates of your last TB, Hep B immunisations etc.).
- Genuine specialist suppliers with a proven track record
We only recruit for the medical sector and during our 22 years trading history we have established long term relationships with most Hospital trusts and healthcare organisations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Mental Health sector
We have real knowledge and understanding of every individual medical specialty we supply in to and endeavour to place every candidate into jobs which will best match their skills and experience.
- Crown Commercial Service (CSS) Approved
Mediplacements are delighted to confirm our inclusion on the latest NHS National Framework Agreements (NFA) for the provision of Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Services Staff and Hospital Doctors.
- Your own dedicated consultant that only covers the Mental Health profession
Every medical sector we recruit for has there own team of consultants only supporting that medical specialty. Providing consistent, well informed help and advice at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Network of exclusive contracts (NHS & Private sector)
Mediplacements have many exclusive contracts with NHS trusts and private sector healthcare companies including NHS South Central, Guy's & St Thomas's NHS trust, Salisbury NHS Foundation trust and Spire Healthcare to name but a few!
- Excellent pay rates and candidate loyalty scheme
Mediplacements pays its locum workforce the best pay rates available. Rewarding skilled locums with the correct salary generates real candidate loyalty, which is supplemented by a range of additional benefits.