Mediplacements are currently recruiting for an experienced Phlebotomist to work for our clients based in London.
We currently require a motivated and fully qualified Phlebotomist with a minimum of 1 YEAR UK experience and a driving licence.
Must have experience using the Medway computer system.
Must be trained in cannulation.
With a multitude of job vacancies available which include, immediate start dates and flexible working hours.
We are looking for Phlebotomist's who are able to hit the ground running, with the ability to perform high quality general Phlebotomy within a fast paced environment. Candidate must be experienced in using the vacutainer system AND using the Medway computer system.
- 1 year previous Phlebotomy experience within the UK
- Certificate of competence
- Good checkable references
- Motivated and flexible attitude
- Must be trained in cannulation
To find out more, or to apply for locum Phlebotomy work, please contact Luisa Oldroyd-Jones on 0207 045 3322
Additional benefits include:
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay - on time, every time
- Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
- No Registration Fee!
- Reimbursed CRBs
- Free online training available